together we offer
Just wanted to say thanks very much for all of your help and expertise.
We would not have wanted to take this on without you.
It feels reassuring to know we have had great advice and steering through this minefield.
- Operator Licensing Compliance and Awareness Courses (OLAT) this can qualify for credit towards driver CPC.
- Bespoke 1-2-1 OLACT for transport operators facing Public Inquiry or following a Public Inquiry.
- Transport Manager Training with examination
- Transport Manager refresher training
- Periodic CPC Training Lorry & Bus
- Operator audits with training and system implementation
- Operator licensing management system setup and training
- Taxi & Private hire driver training
- Wheelchair securing training and assessments (WTORS)
Next Dates Driver CPC
8th October 2020
9th October 2020
Training can be delivered face to face in group settings, one to one or face to face in online remote training.
We have been using Zoom to deliver training throughout the COVID – 19 Pandemic and have a full suite of training aids to make the experience more interesting. The feedback from out delegates has been outstanding with most preferring the online training to the classroom based training.
We specialise in customising your training to suit your Company’s needs, with a vast selection of modules we can tailor courses so they are relevant and informative to you.
Facing a Public Inquiry ? Then our bespoke OLAT training is especially useful when tailored to concentrate in depth on the specific issues you are facing as well as covering all the areas the Traffic Commissioner expects to see in good quality training. We will provide the course contents and a summary of the training undertaken in a written report to you or your solicitor for presentation to the Traffic Commissioner.