do you need a solicitor ?

To protect the client and myself all regulated Legal Work must be undertaken through a regulated Law firm registered with the SRA,  I am happy to explain the difference,  give me a call. 

If it’s a Solicitor you need then I work with Dyne Solicitors Limited as an Associate to undertake your case,  you will be a client of Dyne Solicitors Limited but with me as your personal Solicitor.

The benefit of this arrangement for you is having your personal dedicated Solicitor with direct phone numbers including my mobile number.  But with the added assurance that I have a team of other  solicitors should you need assistance with any other types of legal matters.  

I work at Dyne Solicitors offices using all their facilities including meeting room space and administrative support staff,  you can always be assured a response to your contact.

Legal Work undertaken as an Associate with Dyne Solicitors Limited INCLUDE:

Local Authority Work

Advice on effective and compliant Procurement policies in respect of Tendering Transport Services, including TUPE implications, risk liability and sanctions

Criminal Preparation and Advocacy

  • All types of criminal cases undertaken Magistrates level including; 
  • NGAP  / GAP Hearings 
  • Case Progression / Bail hearings 
  • Trial matters which do not need specialist Counsel 
  • Mitigation / Sentencing /Ancillary Orders 

Public Inquiries

  • Full case reviews
  •  Preparation and Conduct of hearings



  • Representing Local Authority or individuals  in Magistrate
  • Taxi / Private Hire Appeals (Licencing)
  • Environmental Cases representation, Plea & Venue